The Mount Allison University Bookstore wants to make the textbook ordering process as easy as possible for you! Here are a few steps that will help us to be successful in processing your order efficiently so you will get exactly what you need for your first day of class.
E-TEXTBOOKS - When you buy an e-textbook from our site, you will receive a separate email with a link to redeem the book. Please follow all the instructions contained in the email. Some e-books will send a second activation code once the first code is redeemed.
BOOKS ON BEDS – Program is available at select times of the year. This program delivers your order to your on-campus residence room in advance of your student’s arrival.
- To order for the first time, you will need to create a Bookstore account login. This is separate from your Mount Allison University login. We recommend using your MtA email so that all your University information is in the same place.
- Please use STUDENT’S first & last name, student ID and MtA email address when entering the “Ship To” information, regardless of if the order is being shipped, delivered via Books on Beds, pick-up in store or sent via email (e-textbooks are distributed via email). If the Student’s name is not listed on the order, may result in the order processing being delayed.
- When entering payment information, please ensure that the billing address entered matches the billing address of the credit card being used. If the information entered is incorrect, this could delay the processing of the order.
- Please use the Student’s MtA email address when placing your order. E-textbooks access codes and other order related information is sent to the email address listed on the order.
- Placing an order demonstrates a commitment to purchase all the items listed on the order. Once the order is placed, it can only be amended by the Bookstore team. If a book is not available, you will receive an email stating that the book is not available and will be canceled from the order. If a book is canceled, it means that the Bookstore is unable to fill the order and you will not be charged for the canceled item.
- Once you submit the order, you will receive a confirmation email that it has been received. Your payment card will not be charged until your order is picked and packed from the Bookstore’s available inventory. Your actual total may differ from the total listed on your confirmation email.
- Substitutions of the conditions of books may result in a change in the dollar amount of the purchase. Please verify the purchase total on your receipt or credit card statement. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Textbook orders can be picked up at the Bookstore or shipped to a specified address. Please note shipping fees do apply. Orders can be delivered to on campus residences as part of the Books on Beds program, during select times of the year. Please select your delivery method at checkout.
- Textbooks are returnable only up to the specified add/drop date. They must be accompanied with the receipt and in the same condition that they were purchased in. If book is shrink wrapped, it must be intact. If e-textbook, the code cannot be redeemed.
- Bookstore Management reserves the right to decline return for any reason. If a change in course material is made by the instructor, the Bookstore will exchange you book for the correct one.
When you receive your order, please confirm that it is correct. If you feel there is an error with your order, notify store staff within 24 hours so that we can resolve the issue.
I have read and I agree with the policies outlined above.